Visions are taking shape. While the first 250 kg/day module is being delivered after undergoing endurance tests and the first 1,000 kg/day module for ENESPA goes into production, specialists are working on the plans for the recycling factory.
Concept plans of the recycling factory as a basis for discussion. Processing capacity 60,000 tonnes per year when completed.
The concept plans serve as a basis for discussion and evaluation of the layout and the feed and discharge technology.
In these concept plans, 100 recycling modules are installed on one floor. On two floors, 200 modules with a processing capacity of 200 tonnes per day, or 60,000 tonnes per year.
ENESPA will gradually increase capacity from 5,000 kg/day, with the aim of achieving cost-effective and stable production at all times.
With the concept plans, the engineers from Biofabrik Technologies GmbH and other partners will examine the following topics:
- Gradual expandability with as little initial investment as possible
- Goods flow in the factory
- Capacities for feeding the plastic bales into the interim storage facility
- Feeding the pressed plastic bales to the shredder (performance and cost comparisons)
- Evaluation of the shredders. (Performance and cost comparisons)
- Feed systems of the shredded plastic waste (technology, performance and cost comparisons). Extraction with air pressure is envisaged in the concept plans.
- Feed systems to the individual modules (technology, performance and cost comparisons)
- Removal and delivery of the modules for maintenance work in the workshop.
- Extraction systems for coke
- Material flow of the end product paraffin oil
- Central control of the manufacturing process (sensors, control station)
- Expandability for new, possibly larger modules
Decisions are made about each item on the basis of the various evaluation stages, and a revised rough concept is drawn up based on these decisions. Tests may also need to be run at this stage.
Once the new rough concept has been approved, the detailed planning of the facility will take place, taking all requirements into account. We will inform you about the next milestones in due course.
More news articles
Documents for investors
ENESPA AG will generate positive cash flow starting with the first investment. By operating several facilities simultaneously, revenues increase disproportionately and, accordingly, so does the value of the company. There is great demand for this technology. 18 locations in Germany are interested in operating a facility at this time.
The business development fund of the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park is very interested in the ENESPA project. Following a thorough investigation, the responsible development bank declared the project eligible for funding. The project will be supported by the development bank once the approval process is completed. The approval process is in progress. (As of July 2020)
The aim is for the first 5,000 kg/day facility in the industrial park to be commissionedby the end of 2020. As soon as this facility is in reliable operation, ENESPA will build another ten facilities and then gradually expand to forty facilities. The ten facilities are expected to be fully operational by the end of 2021.