Bonds in CHF
6.8 % annual interest, 6 years
6.0 % annual interest, 4 years
Detailed information: Bonds from enespa ag, Balzers
Request your documents here.
Well worth it: Your investment in the unique recycling solution for mixed plastic waste
- 6.8 % annual interest, 6 years, from CHF 20,000 (02/27/23)
- 6.0 % annual interest, 4 years, from CHF 10,000 (03/01/23)
- no commission
- nearly CO2-neutral recycling process
Unique: our green tech innovation turns mixed plastic waste into raw material
Plastic waste is polluting the environment all over the world, but we at enespa have come up with an answer. With our proprietary, technically mature recycling process we turn mixed plastic waste into valuable product oil – on an industrial scale. The construction and operation of our plants is not only ecological, but also extremely attractive for you as an investor. By purchasing bonds from enespa ag Balzers, you are helping us to finance our long-term growth.
With our fixed-interest bonds, you will contribute to the success of our company. Because plastic waste continues to be generated in economically difficult times, your investment represents a good diversification of other financial investments.
Plastic recycling – a future market with great potential
- The market is huge and the competition for thermolytic recycling is low
- enespa ag earns money from the purchase of plastic waste and from selling the product oil
- Each system with an investment value of approx. 1.3 million euros can be deployed very quickly, in a modular way and thus productively
- Our plants have a processing capacity of 50,000 kg/day, making them more efficient and economical than comparable large-scale recycling plants.
This green tech innovation solves the plastics problem
This innovation, developed by our engineers, provides both ecological and economic added value: Our thermolysis plants function according to the principle of the circular economy, while also paying off economically. We transform waste into a high-quality raw material that can be reused.
Test operation for the first recycling module achieving 1,000 kg/day has been completed successfully. The first industrial plant with a more advanced linear 10 tons/day installation is under construction. An initial pilot plant will be assembled near our site in cooperation with the local recycling partner GOA (Gesellschaft im Ostalbkreis für Abfallbewirtschaftung mbH). It will go into operation in spring 2023. Central components of the system have been patented.
To date, supply contracts are in place for more than 60,000 tons of properly processed plastic waste per year, while existing purchase contracts for the product oil amount to unlimited quantities.
Several sites are currently in the final round of official qualification for the construction and operation of our unique plant.
You can find out up-to-date information on the project progress at the GOA site near Aalen. We provide up-to-date information on social media, as well as news articles on our website.
Excellent prospects for investors: A high return from the first investment onwards
With our fixed-rate bond, you will receive an annual interest payment. In comparison with the DAX40, you will achieve a similar or better yield, but without the volatility risk of shares or ETFs. The bond is available in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bonds in Swiss francs
• New issue by enespa ag, Balzers
• 6.8 % annual interest over 6 years results in a return of 40.8 % after 6 years
The prospectus is available here.
• 6.0 % annual interest over 4 years results in a return of 24.0 % after 4 years
The prospectus is available here.
• no commission
• The issue was approved by the FMA and the issue prospectus was inspected by regservices.ch.
• You can find our annual report here
Scenarios for business development
Assumptions: Price for oil sales: €600 | Price intake for mixed plastic waste: €40/t
Price per manufactured unit: €1,370,000 | Production days: 300 per year | Taxes are taken into account
We assume the conservative scenario for 2023 and expect revenues and profits according to the “target” scenario for 2024.
Development of the issue price of enespa registered shares
- From CHF 12.00 in 2020 to CHF 27.00 currently (as of march 2023), the share price has risen continuously thanks to encouraging demand
- The IPO is planned for 2024 or 2025 at the latest. Preparations are already underway.
Current bond availability
• 6.8 % bond, 6 years (issue 02/27/2023 over CHF 10 million)
With this bond, you will receive annual interest payments and your capital back after 6 years. The cumulative interest income yields a return of 40.8 %. Purchase is possible from CHF 20,000.
• 6.0 % bond, 4 years (issue 03/01/2023 over CHF 10 million)
With this bond, you will receive annual interest payments and your capital back after 4 years. The cumulative interest income yields a return of 24.0 %. Purchase is possible from CHF 10,000.
News on the business development of enespa ag
We will inform you regularly about our progress, successes and developments as we turn waste into raw material again.
Invest in a sustainable and ecologically sensible way
We bring sustainable green tech solutions to the market. Our team of over 50 experienced specialists and engineers is driven by a passion to take the world forward with green tech solutions. We are tireless innovators and aspire to kick-start the circular economy using effective tools.