ENESPA Private Equity Shares
A Green Investment with great potential
From September 2021, 950,000 new shares will be offered for sale at a nominal value of CHF 1.00 per share.
- The current share price is listed on the subscription form
- Plastics recycling has enormous market potential
- The IPO is planned in 2-5 years
- ENESPA generates positive cash flow from the first installation
- Cumulative revenues from the parallel operation of multiple plants
Bonds in Swiss francs
4.4% annual interest, 4 years
5.5% annual interest, 7 years
Invest money ecologically and sustainably in the lucrative recycling market
- 4.4% annual interest, 4 years, from CHF 1,000 (02/02/2022)
- 5.5% annual interest, 7 years, from CHF 50,000 (11/05/21)
- 17.6% or 38.5% return after total term
- Issued by ENESPA AG, Balzers
- Without commission
ENESPA AG will generate positive cash flow starting with the first investment. By operating several facilities simultaneously, revenues increase disproportionately and, accordingly, so does the value of the company. There is great demand for this technology. 18 locations in Germany are interested in operating a facility at this time.
Several sites in Germany are showing great interest in operating the recycling facilities. We will put the first facility into operation where we find the best conditions. Thanks to the mobility of the units, we are flexible when it comes to location. The business development unit of the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park in Spreetal is very interested in the ENESPA project. Following a thorough investigation, the responsible development bank declared the project eligible for funding. The project will be supported by the development bank once the approval process is completed.
The aim is for the first 8,000 kg/day facility in the industrial park to be commissionedby the end of 2021. As soon as this facility is in reliable operation, ENESPA will build another ten facilities and then gradually expand to forty facilities. The ten facilities are expected to be fully operational by the end of 2022.