Off-market sale of ENESPA shares — an investment with huge potential
Since September 2021, 950,000 shares with a nominal value of CHF 1.00 per share have been offered for sale.
- The current share price is indicated on the subscription certificate
- Huge market potential
- An IPO or trade sale is possible following successful continuous operation of the first facility
- ENESPA will generate positive cash flow starting with the first investment
- Cumulative revenue from the simultaneous operation of several facilities
Bond in Swiss francs
ENESPA AG, Balzers
18% return after 4 years
Invest ecologically and sustainably in the
lucrative recycling market
- Issuer: ENESPA AG, Balzers (FL)
- Yearly dividend payments of 4.5% for 4 years
- Issuance regulated by the licensed auditing firm Moore Stephens
- Denomination: CHF 1,000.00 and multiples thereof
- without commission
- Sector: Innovative plastics recycling with huge market potential
ENESPA AG will generate positive cash flow starting with the first investment. By operating several facilities simultaneously, revenues increase disproportionately and, accordingly, so does the value of the company. There is great demand for this technology. 18 locations in Germany are interested in operating a facility at this time.
Several sites in Germany are showing great interest in operating the recycling facilities. We will put the first facility into operation where we find the best conditions. Thanks to the mobility of the units, we are flexible when it comes to location. The business development unit of the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park in Spreetal is very interested in the ENESPA project. Following a thorough investigation, the responsible development bank declared the project eligible for funding. The project will be supported by the development bank once the approval process is completed.
The aim is for the first 8,000 kg/day facility in the industrial park to be commissionedby the end of 2021. As soon as this facility is in reliable operation, ENESPA will build another ten facilities and then gradually expand to forty facilities. The ten facilities are expected to be fully operational by the end of 2022.