The selected site in the Saxon Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park is in the planning stage. The layout shown below was drawn up for the approval process. The just under 9,000 m² of available space is sufficient to fulfil all the functions necessary for the safe and economic operation of our facility.
- Entry and exit for trucks
- Temporary storage for plastic bales. Docking point for unloading the pressed plastic waste. Incoming quality inspection, shredding facility to separate the pressed plastic waste.
- First recycling facility
- Tank depot for product oil and filling station
- Parking and container spaces (containers for staff and the office)
- Rail connection
Site with space for 4 production units with a capacity of 1,000 kg/h
The selected site is 9,000 m² and offers space for the hall with 4 units, parking spaces, service containers and entry and exit for the trucks. The adjoining property on one side with existing buildings is currently rented out; one of these buildings could be available as an option at a later date. Directly adjacent to the site now being planned are further plots with approx. 35,000 m²; we can obtain an option for the purchase. This means that nothing stands in the way of expanding our activities.
First, however, we will start with the construction of a hall for the first facility, which can easily be extended later with another 3 production lines.
Cadastral map of our plot
The cadastral map shows the different plots of land and, on the second page, the former annexes. The former foundations of the cooling towers have been removed for the most part and the excavation pit has been backfilled. They are included in the planning for the location of the recycling facilities (burden sharing). The proposed plot includes cadastres 99, 108, 100, 40.
Advantages of the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park
The Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park is a first-class industrial site and offers decisive advantages for ENESPA AG. It covers an area of 720 hectares, has control of access, has all the necessary infrastructure and plenty of land reserves. We have been given the unique opportunity to build our facility in an industrial park with an established industrial culture and infrastructure, such as security services, a factory fire brigade, medical services, media supply and transport infrastructure. In addition, we obtain a site that also leaves us enough space for other activities. ENESPA AG will also benefit from efficient and rapid support in all matters from the site developer ASG Spremberg GmbH. The project can be supported after the funds are approved. CEO Cyrill Hugi: “Thanks to ASG Spremberg, there seem to be no problems, only solutions. Our project is progressing well.”
What happens next
- We will submit the EIA application at the beginning of October. This has been developed by our engineers over the past 3 months. It also forms the basis in preparation of the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchV) application that follows immediately afterwards.
- After an initial preliminary review by the authorities and a fundamentally positive decision, an important prerequisite has been achieved so that the funding application can be processed further.
- The crucial next step is to obtain a permit under the Federal Immission Control Act for the construction and operation of the facility. Submitting an application is a very complex procedure in which all aspects of facility construction and operation, such as environmental impacts (soil, air, water, noise, flora, fauna) and system safety, must be presented in great detail. An integral part of this approval process is also the building permit; the building application required for this is being prepared in close coordination with our facility planners.
- Then the process continues with the purchase of land, detailed planning and the subsequent start of hall and equipment construction.
More news articles
Documents for investors
ENESPA AG will generate positive cash flow starting with the first investment. By operating several facilities simultaneously, revenues increase disproportionately and, accordingly, so does the value of the company. There is great demand for this technology. 18 locations in Germany are interested in operating a facility at this time.
The business development fund of the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park is very interested in the ENESPA project. Following a thorough investigation, the responsible development bank declared the project eligible for funding. The project will be supported by the development bank once the approval process is completed. The approval process is in progress. (As of July 2020)
The aim is for the first 5,000 kg/day facility in the industrial park to be commissionedby the end of 2020. As soon as this facility is in reliable operation, ENESPA will build another ten facilities and then gradually expand to forty facilities. The ten facilities are expected to be fully operational by the end of 2021.